With over 10 years of experience, we have built a strong reputation by providing the best cleaning solutions to the highest standards in the industry.
Our dedicated and professional staff is highly trained and motivated to leave your site in pristine conditions according to your requirements.
Professional, Reliable, Organised and Efficient
Industrial cleaning can be undertaken during site construction or after the builders have finished up.
Our builders’ cleaning packages include tasks such as: wiping surfaces, dusting, paint splatter, covering, moping and vacuuming among others. Let us know your need, we will always have a solution for you.
Our Professional Builders Cleaning Services Include:
- Covid-19 sanitation protocols
- Cleaning floors and paint & plaster removal
- Cleaning windows, frames, sills and paint & plaster removal
- Cleaning skirtings boards
- Doors washing
- Carpet shampoo
- Washing sockets and light switches
- Cleaning stains on walls and ceilings
- Cleaning up all areas: kitchen, bedroom, living room, etc.
- Cleaning cupboards inside and outside
- Cleaning and polishing surfaces and wooden works
- Toilet’s cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection
- Thoroughly bathroom washing (bath, tiles, basin)
- Vacuuming and mopping all floor levels and stairs
- Thoroughly dust removal
Checklist can be provided (if required)
Non-Toxic Eco-friendly Products
Highly-trained and Honest Staff
Flexible Schedule & Services
100% Satisfaction Guranteed
Minor renovations and repairs might also result in a challenging after builders cleaning task. Our after builders cleaning team is fully equipped with the right tools and expertise to clean up any size of projects leaving them as clean as they should be.
We offer a range of after builders cleaning services designed to meet everyone’s requirements.
We clean and wash every type of surface: floors, walls, windows, driveways. We collect rubbish and other discarded matter inside and outside the building site.
Our team members are skilled and licensed to perform industrial cleaning tasks safely using the appropriate PPE and best in class products and equipment.